6 Micr ENC TWS The earphone has built-in 6 Microphones, which use environmental noise canceling technology to reduce background noise during the call.
ULTRA CLEAR CALL
HYBRID ANC Up to 40dB Noise cancellation bluetooth earbuds with microphones can offer wider different noises u to -40dB to bring you a comfortable noise reduction experience.
Voice control function, experience the revolutionary freedom of hands-free audio, find information, make calls, play music, etc. Through voice control.
You can use TUYA APP to control the Bluetooth headset to pause playing, next song previous song, and other operations, easy to set and clear at a glance.
Long Endurance, the headset is equipped with a 400MAH capacity charging compartment, which can charge the headset 6 times continuously and cooperate with the charging warehouse to listen to songs and talk for 42 hours and 7 hours of music playing.
Bluetooth 5.3 /15m distance, latest Technology increases signal transmisión, optimizes power consumption, even sound without delay. The signal is stable and not stuck.
In-ear design, better fit the auricle and can be worn for a long time. Relax and comfortable, exercise more intimate.
Bluetooth connectivity: Open mobile bluetooth , search for M25 Magnussen deive name and click pairing name
Wireless connection: Plug the USB adapter into a notebook, desktop, and PS4/5 to experience a 2.4G Wireless zero-delay experience.
What’s in the box:
- Magnussen M2 earphones
- Carrying Case
- Quick Guide
Dimensions and weight
- Weight: 19 gr
- Weight with case: 61 gr
- Hybrid Feed ANC+ENC 6Mics, 3mics each earphone
- ANC : 35-40DB Adaptive Noise Cancelling TWS
- Chipset: JL7016G8, 6 Microphones
- Bluetooth version: 5.3 Support: A2DP, AVRCP, H-SP, H-FP
- Battery capacity: earphone battery 40mAh
- Charging case battery: 300mAh Speaker Type 10mm
- Effective distance: 10M Earphone charging time: about 1H
- Charging case charging time: about 1.5H
- Play time: ANC Off Play Time: up to 6-7 hrs per charge
- ANC On Play Time: up to 4-5 hrs per charge Total 25 hours